Yes, we believe that DI is very crucial part in-fact the most critical part while building Business Intelligence and Analytical systems, it is actually a data pipeline which is a back bone of BI & Analytics applications.
In decision sciences, data integration plays a significant role to integrate, consolidate, transform structured and unstructured data and deliver it to any system on a scalable BI & big data solutions.
Defined in two modes
Comprehensive hands on program giving you the utmost confidence you need to be better competent.
Periodic evaluation and assessment will help you stay aligned and forward.
Our Learning Management System will help you access resources you need in pursuit of your learnings.
- Differentiating Data forms/types of data & their structures.
- Logical & physical data design.
- Moving data in and out of the source/transaction systems(Extract & Store).
- Includes extraction from in-house systems,social media,third party.
- Data Modelling and work-flow management.
- Building data pipelines.
- Data Aggregation, Data sorting and filtering.
- Joining data with lookup’s.
- Combine multiple inputs.
- Incremental data loads.
- Change data capture.
- Combine Multiple Inputs with union ALL.
- Handling Bad Data and Removing Duplicates.
- Using CDC components.
- Dimension Load.
- Fact Table Load.
- Loading Data to a Destination.
- Changing Data Types.
- Creating and Replacing Columns with Derived ones.
- Rolling up Data with Aggregate Transform.
- Ordering Data with Sort Transform.
- Joining Data with lookup.
- Data Audit.
Deal with diversed data sources to consolidate into data source keeping all business parameters in place.
Logical workflows meeting or seeing specific business problems.
Learn data workflow automation
Learn to deploy workflow jobs on the cloud.
Learn the technology backed with comprehensive Learning Management System.
Access to more interactive sessions.
Yes, only the conceptual part will be covered. If you are looking for a full-fledged ETL knowledge in-depth then we recommend you to opt for this program.
Yes, building EDWH will be part of your DI program.
Please refer to the course topics on this one.
Generally the time period given should be good enough to get yourself started. You will become sharper with time and practice.
No. Data Science pipeline refers to entire end-to-end BI and Analytical applications deployment, whereas Data Integration focuses on bridging together diverse channels to consolidate the information or data.