Basic data understanding, Basic structure of any RDBMS database.
Logical arrangement with systematic representation of the data can help guide deeper into business processes and other related operations of an enterprise.Slice and dice, cross tabulations, data pivots, data transpose can all lead to interesting facts using pixel perfect data visualization tools.Data analysis typically deals with data acquisition, data unions, create high level dimensions, natural or custom hierarchies.
Defined in two modes
Comprehensive hands on program giving you the utmost confidence you need to be better competent.
Periodic evaluation and assessment will help you stay aligned and forward.
Our Learning Management System will help you access resources you need in pursuit of your learnings.
Week 1 - 8hrs
- An introduction to data analysis.
- Types of data analysis.
- What are data structure.
- Migrating from excel to data analysis tools.
- What different tools are available and similarity between them.
- Data analysis pipeline lifecycle.
- Looking at the dataset to understand the structure.
- Single table or multi-table.
- Understand relations and joins between tables.
- Merge data/Data union and Datablending.
- Normalized and Denormalized data.
- Model building/understand attributes of data.
- Data filters/Parameters to restrict data.
- Understand SQL and its usage in data analysis.
Week 2 - 8hrs
- Extraction to file based data to faster analysis.
- Advantages and disadvantages of file based extracts.
- Metadata management/creating new dimensions.
- Metadata management/creating new measures.
- Changing datatypes and assigning new type.
- Calculated fields to create custom fields.
- Adding several datasources to model.
- Introduction to various types of charting.
- Understand expressions and its usage.
- Types of expressions in data analysis.
- Create basic dashboard to analysis sales.
- What are crosstabs and data pivots.
- Working with detailed data.
- Data aggegation/functions to aggregate.
- Sorting and arranging the data.
Week 3 - 8hrs
- What is data grouping.?
- Difference between datasets and datagroups.
- Example on sales dashboard.
- Understand datasets involved in analysis.
- Guided analysis and drilldowns.
- Sorting data based and top and bottom performers.
- Understand nested sorts.
- Apply basic filters.
- Apply context filters.
- Working with parameters to analyse the data.
- Difference between filters and parameters.
- Understand table calculations in data analysis.
Week 4 - 8hrs
- Understand line of references.
- Create maps in dashboard.
- Use default or custom geocodes in maps.
- Understand detail and advanced calculations.
- Understand top N and bottom N analysis.
- Advanced calculations.
- What are SETS in Data.
- What is data binning and histograms.
- Forecast,Trendline and Statistics.
- Publishing and deployment to users.
Focus on foundation and fundamentals.
Work toward specific or predefined business problems.
Create data stories to conduct meaningful analysis.
Total hands-on for a better exposure and experience.
Learn the technology backed with comprehensive Learning Management System.
Access to more interactive sessions.
Your expertise depends on how many hands-on hours you dedicate. We will load you with comprehensive hands-on activities.
You will be hired as an analyst.
Employers always look for project experience.
No, refer Data Analytics program details on this.
You will be trained on cross business vertical data set.
Data visualization is a much needed activity before it is analysed.
Data modelling is a comprehensive activity. Some part of data modelling will be there.
Your data analysis training delivery is always generic here.
Yes, you will certainly receive a program completion certificate.